-
January 18th, 2006, 03:35 PM
#11
Inactive Member
We did the 7 day eastern cruise and had a great time! (Well, we did after the first day when my boyfriend was seasick.) We had beautiful weather for all three ports- St. Martin, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay. I didn't take Kit off the ship, but I did carry her around on the ship a few times. I find that any time I walk around with an AG, at least one person thinks I'm carrying a real baby at first glance!
-
January 18th, 2006, 05:02 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Thanks for the inspiration...we leave for our Disney Western Caribbean cruise on 1/28! We can't wait. They had to change the port of call of Cozumel because of hurricane damage, so we're going to Nassau instead. (less than thrilled about this change, but understood)
I think we'll be taking Nellie with us! I just ordered the new matching doll and girl outfits last night from the club!
Laurie
-
January 19th, 2006, 04:21 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks